مسجد السلطان إسماعيلالمساجد

Masjid Sultan Ismail

21080, Terengganu, Malaysia,

التاريخ


مسجد السلطان إسماعيل (المعروف سابقًا باسم الرجاء مسجد Chendering) هو واحد من 491 مسجدًا في ولاية تيرينجانو. أنه تقع في حي Chendering في منطقة كوالا تيرينجانو. موقعها المتاخمة لطريق كوالا تيرينجانو مارانغ جعلت هذا المسجد مكانا ل الناس لوقف الصلاة. وفقا للسجلات التاريخية ، قبل إنشاء المبنى القديم للمسجد رجا Chendering ، هناك مسجد يعرف باسم Lebai Zainal مسجد في Kampung Chendering. هذا هو الأول المسجد الذي سيتم بناؤه في هذه القرية وهو واحد من المساجد التي هي المكان لتسوية مشاهير الماضي. موقع Lebai لا يمكن تحديد مبنى مسجد الزينال اليوم ، ولكن وفقًا للتاريخ مصادر ، فهو يقع ليس بعيدا عن موقع المسجد. المسجد صغير في الحجم ويمكن أن تستوعب 150 حاج فقط في وقت واحد. نتيجة لزيادة عدد السكان من وقت لآخر الوقت ، أصبح هذا المسجد مزدحمًا ولم يعد قادرًا على استيعاب عدد متزايد من الحجاج. في عام 1950 ، تينغكو عبد الله ، أو المعروف باسم تينغكو سيري ودراجا ، أخذ زمام المبادرة من خلال إعطاء أحد منازله في كوالا Terengganu ليكون مبنى المسجد الجديد لاستيعاب أكبر عدد من الحجاج نتيجة لذلك ، في عام 1951 ، تم إجراء إعادة عرض لخشب Tengku Seri Wa Royal بالاشتراك مع سكان قرية Kampung Chendering ونقلوها لاستخدام شاحنة إلى موقع جديد مخصص للمسجد الراحل تشي داجانغ. بدءا من تضحية من Tengku سيري وا رويال وهذا هو اسم رجا Chendering مسجد معروف حتى يومنا هذا تقديرا لخدماته لمنزله ل مسجد.بعد ذلك ، بناء المسجد لاحقا خضع أربعة تعديلات وفقا للعصر الحالي والحالي الاحتياجات وآخر منطقة من المسجد قبل هدمها ل بناء مبنى جديد أصبح الآن قادرًا على استيعاب 4200 قدم مربع 500-600 حاج في وقت واحد. اقتراح لبناء مسجد جديد تم الانتهاء من البناء في عام 1999 ، وهو اقتراح لبناء مسجد جديد تم تعيين المبنى في لجنة الفتوى بولاية تيرينجانو للتقدم بطلب كما تم استرجاع منظر وطائرتين من الأراضي المتاخمة للمسجد الحكومة لغرض توسيع المسجد.

بناءً على موافقة لجنة الفتوى الحكومية Terengganu ، في أوائل عام 2008 عرضت إدارة الأشغال العامة مناقصة للبناء واستكمال مسجد رجا Chendering الجديد مع اقتباس من RM7،480،404.80. تم تسليم أعمال بناء هذا المسجد إلى تاسلاند شركة Sdn.Bhd أن تكتمل. كان يعرف المسجد سابقا باسم مسجد الملك من قبل السكان المحليين. تم بناء المسجد مع بناء جديد يبدأ في 2008 مع تخصيص 7.5 مليون وقادر على استيعاب 2000 الحجاج في وقت واحد.

العمرانية والمعمارية


وصف


المراجع


http://www.studentshow.com/gallery/27331441/Beautiful-Mosque-architecture-and-interiorhttp://masjidsultanismail.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_55.html مسجد السلطان إسماعيل (المعروف سابقًا باسم الرجاء مسجد Chendering) هو واحد من 491 مسجدًا في ولاية تيرينجانو. أنه تقع في حي Chendering في منطقة كوالا تيرينجانو. موقعها المتاخمة لطريق كوالا تيرينجانو مارانغ جعلت هذا المسجد مكانا ل الناس لوقف الصلاة. وفقا للسجلات التاريخية ، قبل إنشاء المبنى القديم للمسجد رجا Chendering ، هناك مسجد يعرف باسم Lebai Zainal مسجد في Kampung Chendering. هذا هو الأول المسجد الذي سيتم بناؤه في هذه القرية وهو واحد من المساجد التي هي المكان لتسوية مشاهير الماضي. موقع Lebai لا يمكن تحديد مبنى مسجد الزينال اليوم ، ولكن وفقًا للتاريخ مصادر ، فهو يقع ليس بعيدا عن موقع المسجد. المسجد صغير في الحجم ويمكن أن تستوعب 150 حاج فقط في وقت واحد. نتيجة لزيادة عدد السكان من وقت لآخر الوقت ، أصبح هذا المسجد مزدحمًا ولم يعد قادرًا على استيعاب عدد متزايد من الحجاج. في عام 1950 ، تينغكو عبد الله ، أو المعروف باسم تينغكو سيري ودراجا ، أخذ زمام المبادرة من خلال إعطاء أحد منازله في كوالا Terengganu ليكون مبنى المسجد الجديد لاستيعاب أكبر عدد من الحجاج نتيجة لذلك ، في عام 1951 ، تم إجراء إعادة عرض لخشب Tengku Seri Wa Royal بالاشتراك مع سكان قرية Kampung Chendering ونقلوها لاستخدام شاحنة إلى موقع جديد مخصص للمسجد الراحل تشي داجانغ. بدءا من تضحية من Tengku سيري وا رويال وهذا هو اسم رجا Chendering مسجد معروف حتى يومنا هذا تقديرا لخدماته لمنزله ل مسجد.بعد ذلك ، بناء المسجد لاحقا خضع أربعة تعديلات وفقا للعصر الحالي والحالي الاحتياجات وآخر منطقة من المسجد قبل هدمها ل بناء مبنى جديد أصبح الآن قادرًا على استيعاب 4200 قدم مربع 500-600 حاج في وقت واحد. اقتراح لبناء مسجد جديد تم الانتهاء من البناء في عام 1999 ، وهو اقتراح لبناء مسجد جديد تم تعيين المبنى في لجنة الفتوى بولاية تيرينجانو للتقدم بطلب كما تم استرجاع منظر وطائرتين من الأراضي المتاخمة للمسجد الحكومة لغرض توسيع المسجد.

بناءً على موافقة لجنة الفتوى الحكومية Terengganu ، في أوائل عام 2008 عرضت إدارة الأشغال العامة مناقصة للبناء واستكمال مسجد رجا Chendering الجديد مع اقتباس من RM7،480،404.80. تم تسليم أعمال بناء هذا المسجد إلى تاسلاند شركة Sdn.Bhd أن تكتمل. كان يعرف المسجد سابقا باسم مسجد الملك من قبل السكان المحليين. تم بناء المسجد مع بناء جديد يبدأ في 2008 مع تخصيص 7.5 مليون وقادر على استيعاب 2000 الحجاج في وقت واحد.

History


Sultan Ismail Mosque (formerly known as Raja Chendering Mosque) is one of the 491 mosques in the state of Terengganu. It is located in the Chendering District of Kuala Terengganu District. Its location adjacent to the Kuala Terengganu-Marang road has made this mosque a place for people to stop praying. 

According to historical records, before the establishment of the old building of the Raja Chendering Mosque, there is a mosque known as Lebai Zainal Mosque in Kampung Chendering. It is the first mosque to be built in this village and is one of the mosques which is the place for the settlement of the famous people of the past. The location of the Lebai Zainal Mosque building can not be identified today, but according to historical sources, it is located not far from the site of the mosque. The mosque is small in size and can accommodate only 150 pilgrims only at one time.

 

As a result of increasing population from time to time, this mosque has become crowded and is no longer able to accommodate the growing number of pilgrims. In 1950, Tengku Abdullah, or better known as Tengku Seri Wa Diraja, took the initiative by giving one of his homes in Kuala Terengganu to be the new mosque building to accommodate the larger number of pilgrims.

As a result, in 1951 the remodeling of Tengku Seri Wa Royal wood was conducted jointly by the villagers of Kampung Chendering and had moved it to use a lorry to a new site dedicated to the mosque by the late Che Dagang. Starting from the sacrifice of Tengku Seri Wa Royal this is the name of the Raja Chendering Mosque known to this day in recognition of his services to his home for the mosque.

After that, the mosque building has subsequently undergone four modifications in accordance with the current era and current needs and the last area of the mosque before being demolished for the construction of a new building that is now 4,200 sq ft capable of accommodating 500-600 pilgrims at one time.

The proposal for the construction of a new mosque building was completed in 1999, a proposal for the construction of a new mosque building was appointed to the State Fatwa Committee of Terengganu to apply for a view and two parcels of land adjacent to the mosque were also taken back by the government for the purpose of enlarging the mosque. 

Upon approval from the State Fatwa Committee of Terengganu, in early 2008 the Public Works Department offered a tender to build and complete the new Raja Chendering Mosque with a quotation of RM7,480,404.80. The construction work of this mosque has been handed over to Tasland Corporation Sdn.Bhd to be completed. The mosque was formerly known as the King's Mosque by locals. The mosque was built with a new building beginning in 2008 with an allocation of 7.5 million and capable of accommodating 2000 pilgrims at a time.  

Urban and Architectural


Description


References


http://www.studentshow.com/gallery/27331441/Beautiful-Mosque-architecture-and-interior

http://masjidsultanismail.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_55.html

Sultan Ismail Mosque (formerly known as Raja Chendering Mosque) is one of the 491 mosques in the state of Terengganu. It is located in the Chendering District of Kuala Terengganu District. Its location adjacent to the Kuala Terengganu-Marang road has made this mosque a place for people to stop praying. 

According to historical records, before the establishment of the old building of the Raja Chendering Mosque, there is a mosque known as Lebai Zainal Mosque in Kampung Chendering. It is the first mosque to be built in this village and is one of the mosques which is the place for the settlement of the famous people of the past. The location of the Lebai Zainal Mosque building can not be identified today, but according to historical sources, it is located not far from the site of the mosque. The mosque is small in size and can accommodate only 150 pilgrims only at one time.

 

As a result of increasing population from time to time, this mosque has become crowded and is no longer able to accommodate the growing number of pilgrims. In 1950, Tengku Abdullah, or better known as Tengku Seri Wa Diraja, took the initiative by giving one of his homes in Kuala Terengganu to be the new mosque building to accommodate the larger number of pilgrims.

As a result, in 1951 the remodeling of Tengku Seri Wa Royal wood was conducted jointly by the villagers of Kampung Chendering and had moved it to use a lorry to a new site dedicated to the mosque by the late Che Dagang. Starting from the sacrifice of Tengku Seri Wa Royal this is the name of the Raja Chendering Mosque known to this day in recognition of his services to his home for the mosque.

After that, the mosque building has subsequently undergone four modifications in accordance with the current era and current needs and the last area of the mosque before being demolished for the construction of a new building that is now 4,200 sq ft capable of accommodating 500-600 pilgrims at one time.

The proposal for the construction of a new mosque building was completed in 1999, a proposal for the construction of a new mosque building was appointed to the State Fatwa Committee of Terengganu to apply for a view and two parcels of land adjacent to the mosque were also taken back by the government for the purpose of enlarging the mosque. 

Upon approval from the State Fatwa Committee of Terengganu, in early 2008 the Public Works Department offered a tender to build and complete the new Raja Chendering Mosque with a quotation of RM7,480,404.80. The construction work of this mosque has been handed over to Tasland Corporation Sdn.Bhd to be completed. The mosque was formerly known as the King's Mosque by locals. The mosque was built with a new building beginning in 2008 with an allocation of 7.5 million and capable of accommodating 2000 pilgrims at a time.  





شاهد أيضاً


159 أعجبهم هذا الملف